Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer October 2018 Through 143 PMA Long Course
It is informed that Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer October 2018 Through 143 PMA Long Course is offering a job titled as Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement. Join Pakistan Army announced seat for Commissioned Officer . These Posts are purely on contract bases and Application form with photos and Copy Of CNIC should be reached at 11th November 2018 .Further detail is given below.
- === Commissioned Officer ===
- — Eligibility Criteria / Education —
- Intermediate or Equivalent
- Graduate (2 Years Graduation) & Serving PN / PAF Personnel
- Graduate (4 Years Graduation) – BS / BA Honors / BBA
- Serving Army Soldiers
Qualification with Age:
- Intermediate or Equivalent degree holder with age from 17 to 22 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (2 Years Degree) holder and Serving Pakistan Navy / Pakistan Air Force with age 17 to 23 years are eligible to apply.
- Graduation (4 Years Programme) BS / BA (Hon) / BBA / BPA pass with age from 17 to 24 years are eligible to apply.
- Serving Army Soldiers having age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only Male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Fresh candidates should be unmarried but Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Pakistani Citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible to apply. At final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities of other countries.
- Minimum Height: Every candidate should minimum height 5’ Feet – 4” Inches (162.5 cm).
- Visual Standard: Distance Vision with glasses should be 6/9, 6/12 and Near Vision should be J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- Weight: as per the Body Mass Index.
How to Apply for 143 PMA Long Course:
- A candidate can register via online on www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- The candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs (Army Selection and Recruitment Centers) located in every major city of Pakistan.
- AS&RCs are located at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, DI Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
- Registration will be open from October 08 to November 11, 2018 (Including Saturdays / Sundays).
- Preliminary Tests will start from 14th November 2018 to 20th January 2019.
- In selection procedure, every candidate has to under first Written / Intelligence Tests based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- After Written / Intelligence Tests qualified candidate will undergo Physical/medical tests and interview at AS&RCs.
- During Physical Test candidates have to pass the following tasks given below.
- 6 Km Running task in 8 minutes.
- Push Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Sit Ups 20 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing through 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
- Successful candidates from the Physical test will be interviewed at AS&RC and after interview only shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
To facilitate our viewers we provide here PMA Long Course 143 Registration 2018 | Join PMA Long Course 143 Online Registration www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk with complete information about requirements and selection criteria. So, read it carefully and apply as per the prescribed instructions. Stay connected to get the latest updates about online registration date.
Registration: October 08 to November 11, 2018
For Online Registration: Click Here
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.